⭐ 100% Online and Self-Paced
⭐ Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider
⭐ Internationally Recognized Certificate
⭐ No Prior Experience in Auditing and Management Systems Required
This course is designed for those who seeks to develop, implement, improve, manage, or audit against multiple disciplines and are interested in becoming an external auditor, continuing their career as auditors across various industries and organizations.
This course provides a comprehensive and practical understanding on how to conduct a successful audit, either as part of an audit team, or as the team lead. This course will give participants a thorough knowledge of the audit process, integrated management systems, team management, standards fundamentals, and risk-based approach methodologies.
This course includes practical and useful examples, operational materials and downloads, which will equip you to become a professional lead auditor.
By enrolling in this course you will access to the course materials and ready-to-use templates such as:
- Explanation of ISO 9001,ISO14001 and ISO 45001 and workshops
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 audit checklist
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 documentation requirements
- Process approach guide
- Risk management guide
- Risk-based thinking guide
- Identifying hazards in the workplace
- Consultation guide
- Injury and Illness classification guideline [LMS TRG]
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts guide
- Lifecycle perspective
Sample audit plan
Sample audit report
Auditor meeting guide
Exemplar Global recognized certificate (formerly RABQSA).
International in This Course
- ISO 19011:2018
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- Exemplar Global – TL Management Systems Lead Auditors
- Exemplar Global – AU Auditing Management Systems – ISO 19011:2018
- Exemplar Global – QM Quality Management Systems – ISO 9001:2015
- Exemplar Global – EM Environmental Management Systems –ISO 14001:2015
- Exemplar Global – OH 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management Systems-ISO 45001:2018