⭐ 100% Online and Self-Paced
⭐ Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider
⭐ Internationally Recognized Certificate
⭐ No Prior Experience in Auditing and Management Systems Required
This course is designed for those who require end-to-end knowledge to conduct Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit against the ISO 45001:2018 standard. Ideally suited to those who develop, implement, maintain, improve, manage, or audit OH&S management systems.
Participants will be taught to manage teams of auditors as part of a third party audit. This course aims to guide participants through the entire audit process, from implementing, managing, to reporting.
LMS TRG provides a modern, fully online, risk-based approach training, with practical and useful examples, operational materials and downloads, which will help you conduct a successful external audit against the requirements.
By enrolling in this course you will access to the course materials and ready-to-use templates such as:
- Explanation of ISO 45001 and workshops
- ISO 45001 audit checklist
- ISO 45001 documentation requirements
- Process approach guide
- Risk management guide
- Risk-based thinking guide
- Identifying hazards in the workplace
- Consultation guide
- Injury and Illness classification guideline [LMS TRG]
Sample audit plan
Sample audit report
Auditor meeting guide
Exemplar Global recognized certificate (formerly RABQSA).
International Standards Covered in This Course
- ISO 19011:2018
- ISO 45001:2018
- Exemplar Global – TL Management Systems Lead Auditors
- Exemplar Global – AU Auditing Management Systems – ISO 19011:2018
- Exemplar Global – OH 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management Systems-ISO 45001:2018