LMS TRG’s comprehensive audit ready program is an online, self-paced course that demystifies the NDIS audit process, registration groups and document preparation.
The program covers:
- Steps to completing your self-assessment and ensuring approval from the NDIS Commission
- What being audited means and why
- Preparing the required policies & procedures, forms, templates and registers
- Obtaining audit quotes from Approved Quality Auditors
- Pre-audit preparation
- Registration Groups and the required qualifications
- What to do and expect during the different stages of the audit
- Post audit activities
With this package, you will get a list of templates, forms, registers, policies and procedures needed to have a successful NDIS audit.
This package has been developed by a group of auditors, consultants and NDIS providers to ensure quality and ease of use.
Suitable for certain NDIS providers who need to go through certification audit, and are delivering Core Module Registration Groups, supports and services.