ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S) Foundation
⭐ 100% Online and Self-Paced
⭐ Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider
⭐ Ready-to-use templates and materials
⭐ Internationally Recognized Certificate
⭐ No Prior Experience in Auditing and Management Systems RequiredEnrol Now - Pay In Instalments
About this Course
This course aims to provide participants a detailed knowledge and understanding of ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems. You will learn how to conduct a gap assessment against the requirements of ISO 45001 in order to identify potential or existing gaps.
Some of the ready-to-use templates and materials of this course:
- Explanation of ISO 45001 and workshops
- ISO 45001 audit checklist
- ISO 45001 documentation requirements
- Process approach guide
- Risk management guide
- Risk-based thinking guide
- Identifying hazards in the workplace
- Consultation guide
- Injury and Illness Classification Guideline [LMS TRG]
Exemplar Global recognized certificate (formerly RABQSA).
Standards in this Course
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S)
100% Online and Self-Paced
You must complete 5 topics and there will be a quiz at the end of each topic.
This course will cover:
- Management Systems
- High-level structure
- All you need to know about ISO 45001
- How to read and comprehend the standards
- Final exam
Complete the course module by module at your own pace. The course is equivalent to 16 hours (two days of full-time study)
Exemplar Global – OH 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management Systems-ISO 45001:2018
No prior experience in auditing and management systems is required.
At the end of every module, you will take a short multiple-choice quiz which assesses your knowledge and understanding gained throughout the training. The quizzes are based on the module that you have completed. Once you complete and submit the quiz, the scores are marked instantly by LMS TRG. The quizzes consist of questions with single answer and multiple answers. You can do the practice quiz as many times as you like until you pass.
Similar to the end-of-module quiz, the final quiz is shaped based on questions of single or multiple answers. To obtain your qualification, you will be required to pass the final exam. The final quiz questions are based on all the course modules. The score is marked instantly by LMS TRG. You can redo the final exam if you fail.
You will have a good understanding of:
- The principles and requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- OH&S benefits and its importance to organisations
- The key concepts, structure, terms, and definitions used by ISO 45001
- Manage health and safety risks and opportunities to drive continual improvement
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in writing and implementing Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Managers involved in the development of OH&S
- Professionals engaged in the development of existing Management Systems
- Consultants who needs basic knowledge related to ISO 45001
What is the Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Foundation Course Recognition?
After successful completion of this course, you will obtain the Exemplar Global recognized certification for the following unit
- Exemplar Global – OH 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management Systems-ISO 45001:2018
How long do I have access to the training material?
Once you sign up with LMS TRG, your access remains valid for the next 12 months. You can finish your training over a period of twelve months.
Can I access my LMS TRG training via my phone or tablet?
Yes, you can. LMS TRG is mobile and tablet friendly and you can start your training either with your phone, tablet or laptop/computer.
Do I need advanced IT skills to start the LMS TRG courses?
No, not at all. The LMS TRG courses have been designed to be user-friendly. All you need is a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, and an up-to-date web browser.
"the way the course is split in small sections is really good. Good resources and overall enjoyable."
"Very good, comprehensive, nicely structured course – really liked it."
"Thank you the course was very informative and well layed out."
Who We Are
LMS TRG is an Exemplar Global Recognised Training Provider for courses in Management Systems Auditing. We come together from various specialist backgrounds to produce unique online learning experiences. Our team is composed of auditors, management systems consultants and providers, with over fifteen years of experience in delivering high-level quality training.
We were founded with the policy of being pioneers in fully online and smart training solutions.