ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Foundation
⭐ 100% Online and Self-Paced
⭐ Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider
⭐ Ready-to-use templates and materials
⭐ Internationally Recognized Certificate
⭐ No Prior Experience in Auditing and Management Systems RequiredStart Now - Pay Later
About this Course
This course aims to provide participants a detailed knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems. You will learn how to conduct a gap assessment against the requirements of ISO 9001 in order to identify potential or existing gaps.
Some of the ready-to-use templates and materials of this course:
- Explanation of ISO 9001 and workshops
- ISO 9001 audit checklist
- ISO 9001 documentation requirements
- ISO 9001 process approach guide
- Risk management guide
- Risk-based thinking guide
Exemplar Global recognized certificate (formerly RABQSA).
Standard in this Course
Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015
Complete the course module by module at your own pace. The course is equivalent to 16 hours (two days of full-time study). 100% Online and Self-Paced
You must complete 5 topics and there will be a quiz at the end of each topic.
This course will cover:
- Management Systems
- High-level structure
- All you need to know about ISO 9001
- How to read and comprehend the standards
- Final exam
Exemplar Global – QM Quality Management Systems – ISO 9001:2015
No prior experience in auditing and management systems is required.
At the end of every module, you will take a short multiple-choice quiz which assesses your knowledge and understanding gained throughout the training. The quizzes are based on the topic that you have completed. Once you complete and submit the quiz, the scores are marked instantly by LMS TRG. The quizzes consist of questions with single answer and multiple answers. You can do the practice quiz as many times as you like until you pass.
Similar to the end-of-module quiz, the final quiz is shaped based on questions of single or multiple answers. To obtain your qualification, you will be required to pass the final exam. The final quiz questions are based on all the course modules. The score is marked instantly by LMS TRG. You can redo the final exam if you fail.
- You will have a good understanding of the principles of Quality Management System
- You will be able to evaluate your organization against the standard and plan surveillance audits to ensure compliance
- Provide feedback on how your organization can better improve their operations and ensure they are meeting customer needs
- Understand the risk-based thinking and its application to Management systems
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Quality Management Systems Foundation course outcomes?
After successful completion of this course, you will obtain the Exemplar Global recognized certification for the following unit:
- Exemplar Global – QM Quality Management Systems – ISO 9001:2015
Who Should Attend?
You will find this course useful if
- you are interested to learn about Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
- you need to learn how to implement the requirements of ISO 9001 in any organization
- Interested in becoming an internal or lead auditor and investing in your career
- you are working as a quality manager or supervisor and interested to expand your knowledge about ISO and Quality Management Systems framework
How long do I have access to the training material?
Once you sign up with LMS TRG, your access remains valid for the next 12 months. You can finish your training over a period of twelve months.
Can I access my LMS TRG training via my phone or tablet?
Yes, you can. LMS TRG is mobile and tablet friendly and you can start your training either with your phone, tablet or laptop/computer.
Do I need advanced IT skills to start the LMS TRG courses?
No, not at all. The LMS TRG courses have been designed to be user-friendly. All you need is a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, and an up-to-date web browser
"An excellent, self-paced course with value for money. The presentations and courseware provided valuable tools for understanding and successfully completing the course."
" I have completed the introduction to ISO 9001 training. I thought it was great and easy to understand, especially as a beginner not as familiar with management systems. It gives a great overview and I feel like I learnt a lot about ISO 9001 and the requirements as each chapter broke down each of the sections of the standard making it easy to work through and stop and come back to at any stage"
"Thank you the course was very informative and well layed out."
Who We Are
LMS TRG is an Exemplar Global Recognised Training Provider for courses in Management Systems Auditing. We come together from various specialist backgrounds to produce unique online learning experiences. Our team is composed of auditors, management systems consultants, and providers, with over fifteen years of experience in delivering high-level quality training.
We were founded with the policy of being pioneers in fully online and smart training solutions.