NDIS INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
Internal Auditor Training for NDIS Providers
In this online and self-paced course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about NDIS internal audit and how to perform it properly. There are two main reasons for learning how to do internal audits:
- Meeting compliance with the NDIS Standards and become ready for your certification or mid-term audit
- Improving business and ensuring the quality of the service delivered both from a personal and professional perspective
With the completion of this course, you will learn how to plan and conduct an NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Internal Audit and be ready for your initial/mid-term audit. You will get access to the ready-to-use templates and materials such as internal audit checklist and report with an auto-generated reporting feature, audit program, audit plan, audit report, and much more!
- Audit tool, checklist, and report template
- Audit program template
- Audit plan template
- Participant's file audit checklist template
- Inspection checklist template for property managers
- Disability access self-audit checklist template
- Audit findings guide
- NDIS Quality Indicator Guidelines
- NDIS Approved Quality Auditors Scheme Guidelines
- Risk-based thinking guideline
- Risk management guideline
- Process approach guideline
- Quality management principles
- Sample opening meeting
- Sample audit guide
- Disability services OH&S compliance kit
- Home care OH&S Compliance kit
Complete the course at your own pace. The course is equivalent to 16 hours (two days of full-time study)
No prior experience in auditing and management systems is required
NDIS Internal Auditor Certificate
✅ Internal audit templates and materials
✅ Become ready for your NDIS certification or mid-term audit
✅ Audit report and audit non-conformities
✅ Plan and conduct an NDIS internal audit
✅ Auditor's essentials skills and behavior
✅ Evaluate the effectiveness of the NDIS management systems
✅ Participant's interview guidelines
✅ Identifying the potential or existing nonconformities
✅ Develop your skills to advance your career
- Internal audit fundamentals
- Internal audit definitions and normative references
- Internal audit roles and responsibilities
- How to conduct an internal audit
- Auditor principles and behaviour
- How to write the audit report
- Audit non-conformities
- Audit sampling as per NDIS Standards
- How to use LMS TRG's Audit Tool
Course access 24/7 worldwide. You can start your training either with your phone, tablet, or laptop/computer.
Standards in this course
- Management systems auditing guideline
- NDIS (quality indicators) guideline
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
NDIS providers, directors, quality managers, compliance officers, admin personnel, practitioners, and social workers. It is also helping those interested in investing in their careers to become qualified NDIS lead auditors. No prior knowledge is needed to take this course.
Why is it important to carry out NDIS Internal audits?
There are many reasons to conduct NDIS internal audit. Here are some but may not be limited to:
- NDIS Division 2 – Governance and Operational Management of NDIS Quality indicators section 13(2)
- Internal Audit is the process of giving guarantees to interested parties such as the NDIS Commission, NDIS participants, and their families relating to the integrity and functionality of the provider NDIS management systems
- Outlines the provider is following NDIS rules and requirements
- Internal audits form part of the continual improvement cycle
- Internal audits help to keep systems current and up to date
What are the benefits of LMS TRG Internal Auditor course?
What are the NDIS Internal auditor course topics?
What are the other resources of LMS TRG's NDIS internal auditor course?
How LMS TRG's audit tool can assist my internal audit?
Why must providers conduct Internal Audits?
How to achive the NDIS Internal Auditor certificate?
"An excellent, self paced course with value for money. The presentations and courseware provided valuable tools for understanding and successfully completing the course."
"Highly recommend courses from LMS TRG. Excellent course material with easy to understand templates and worksheets. The course contains very practical real world knowledge of audits without the added fluff. No time wastage on useless course material or unnecessary work. As a working professional it was easy for me to complete the course along side with work and gave me the insights needed to improve my work and helped me in upskilling. Great admin support with very quick response time. Will definitely come back for another course."
"I was enrolled in LMS TRG's NDIS Internal Auditor course. Very informative and no waste of time with lots of useful resources. Strongly recommended to whoever is interested to learn about NDIS internal audit"
NDIS and Audit Resources
Who We Are
LMS TRG is an Exemplar Global Recognised Training Provider for courses in Management Systems Auditing. We come together from various specialist backgrounds to produce unique online learning experiences. Our team is composed of auditors, management systems consultants and providers, with over fifteen years of experience in delivering high-level quality training.
We were founded with the policy of being pioneers in fully online and smart training solutions.