NDIS INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
Training, Audit Templates & NDIS Audit Checklists
Start your online/self-paced NDIS Internal Auditor course today and be on your way to embed excellence, reduce risks and prepare for your NDIS certification/mid-term audit
"I have completed the NDIS Internal Auditors Certification Training. It was very comprehensive and provided the opportunity to review our current compliance and processes. I found the subjects well presented and the resouces provided will definitely make internal audits of my company much easier, more efficient and reduce time wasted by using differnt practices to provide the results required. Being able to use the spreadsheets with formulate set up for NDIS and the end result be an audit report is brilliant.
These skills and resources will provide best practices within the management system and prevent the costs associated with the processest"
- Kym Sonja
"Highly recommend courses from LMS TRG. Excellent course material with easy to understand templates and worksheets. The course contains very practical real world knowledge of audits without the added fluff. No time wastage on useless course material or unnecessary work. As a working professional it was easy for me to complete the course along side with work and gave me the insights needed to improve my work and helped me in upskilling. Great admin support with very quick response time. Will definitely come back for another course."
"An excellent, self paced course with value for money. The presentations and courseware provided valuable tools for understanding and successfully completing the course."
Thank you for sharing LMS TRG. The course was very insightful and thought provoking. It will sincerely assist our organisation to change it’s approach and strengthen internal auditing. Thank you again.
Internal Auditor Training for NDIS Providers
In this online and self-paced course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about NDIS internal audit and how to perform it properly. There are two main reasons for learning how to do internal audits:
- Meeting compliance with the NDIS Standards and become ready for your certification or mid-term audit
- Improving business and ensuring the quality of the service delivered both from a personal and professional perspective
With the completion of this course, you will learn how to plan and conduct an NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Internal Audit and be ready for your initial/mid-term audit. You will get access to the ready-to-use templates and materials such as internal audit checklist and report with an auto-generated reporting feature, audit program, audit plan, audit report, and much more!
- NDIS Practice Standard Audit tool, NDIS checklist, and report
- NDIS Audit program template
- Audit plan template
- Audit findings guide
- Risk management guideline
- Process approach guideline
- Quality management principles
- Sample opening meeting
- Sample audit guide
- Disability services OH&S compliance kit
- Home care OH&S Compliance kit
NDIS Audit Checklists
- NDIS Practice Standards Checklists for All Modules
- Access Audit Checklist
- SDA/SIL Inspection Checklist
- NDIS Participant's File Audit Checklist
- Hazardous Substances Checklist
- Inspection Checklist For Property Managers
- Mealtime Food Safety Audit Checklist
- Medication Audit Checklist
- Vehicle Safety Check Sheet
- Waste Risk Assessment Check Sheet
- Cleaning Checklist
- New Plant-Asset Hazard Checklist
No prior experience in auditing and management systems is required
NDIS Internal Auditor Certificate
✅ Internal audit templates and materials
✅ Become ready for your NDIS certification or mid-term audit
✅ Audit report and audit non-conformities
✅ Plan and conduct an NDIS internal audit
✅ Auditor's essentials skills and behavior
✅ Evaluate the effectiveness of the NDIS management systems
✅ Participant's interview guidelines
✅ Identifying the potential or existing nonconformities
✅ Develop your skills to advance your career
- Internal audit fundamentals
- Internal audit definitions and normative references
- Internal audit roles and responsibilities
- How to conduct an internal audit
- Auditor principles and behaviour
- How to write the audit report
- Audit non-conformities
- Audit sampling as per NDIS Standards
- How to use LMS TRG's Audit Tool
Course access 24/7 worldwide. You can start your training either with your phone, tablet, or laptop/computer.
Standards in this course
- Management systems auditing guideline
- NDIS (quality indicators) guideline
Complete the course at your own pace. The course is equivalent to 16 hours (two days of full-time study)
NDIS Internal Audit Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NDIS Internal Audit?
An NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) internal audit is an independent review of the NDIS provider's operations, systems, and processes to assess the effectiveness of the agency's internal control environment. The purpose of internal auditing is to identify areas where the provider can improve its operations, mitigate risks, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The NDIS internal audit function is responsible for conducting audits across all areas of the provider's operations, including finance, governance, compliance, and service delivery. The audits are conducted by NDIS internal auditors who are independent from the operations being audited.
Who is the NDIS Internal Audit course for?
This course has been designed to cater to a wide range of professionals in the field of NDIS, including NDIS providers, directors, compliance officers, quality managers, administrative personnel, practitioners, and social workers. The course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of NDIS auditing principles and equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge required to become NDIS internal auditor. Apart from the above-mentioned professionals, individuals who aspire to develop their careers in the NDIS auditing field can also take advantage of this course. This course is an excellent opportunity for them to gain new insights and enhance their auditing capabilities, which can eventually lead to career growth and development.
What is the process of an NDIS internal audit?
The process of an NDIS internal audit typically involves planning, fieldwork, reporting, and follow-up. The auditors will assess the organisation's compliance with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission's requirements, review its governance and risk management processes, and identify areas for improvement. The audit report will provide recommendations for addressing any identified issues and improving the organisation's processes.
What are the NDIS internal audit objectives?
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the NDIS provider's risk management practices
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of the provider's internal controls
- Evaluating the accuracy, reliability, and completeness of financial and other operational data
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of the provider's operations
- Reviewing compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies
- Identifying areas where improvements can be made to increase the agency's efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
Why is it important to carry out NDIS Internal audits?
There are many reasons to conduct NDIS internal audit. Here are some but may not be limited to:
- Compliance: NDIS Division 2 - Governance and Operational Management mandates providers to comply with NDIS Quality Indicator section 13(2). Internal audits help to ensure that providers are adhering to the NDIS rules and regulations and meeting the requirements set by the NDIS Commission.
- Assurance: Internal audits provide assurance to stakeholders, including NDIS Commission, NDIS participants, and their families, that the provider's management systems are functioning with integrity and efficiency.
- Continual Improvement: Internal audits form a part of the continual improvement cycle, which enables providers to identify areas for improvement and take corrective actions to enhance their services continually.
- Up-to-date systems: Regular internal audits help to keep NDIS management systems current and up-to-date by identifying and addressing gaps, weaknesses, and potential risks.
Therefore, carrying out NDIS internal audits is essential for ensuring compliance, providing assurance to stakeholders, driving continual improvement, and maintaining up-to-date management systems.
What are the benefits of an NDIS internal audit?
The benefits of an NDIS internal audit include identifying areas for improvement, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, enhancing the organisation's governance and risk management processes, and improving the quality and safety of services provided to people with disabilities. It also helps to build trust with stakeholders and can prevent potential issues from becoming more significant problems.
What are the benefits of LMS TRG's NDIS Internal Auditor course?
What are the NDIS Internal auditor course topics?
What are the other resources of LMS TRG's NDIS internal auditor course?
How LMS TRG's audit tool can assist my internal audit?
What are the reasons for providers to carry out NDIS internal audits?
How to achive the NDIS Internal Auditor certificate?
NDIS and Audit Resources
Who We Are
At core, LMS TRG is a compliance consulting and training organisation that builds and delivers powerful and practical products for people and businesses. Born and bred in Melbourne, Australia with an amazing team of expert auditors, consultants, and entrepreneurs.
Our area of expertise lies in providing training and guidance on compliance with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). We also assist organisations in implementing effective management systems that are tailored to their specific needs and requirements. Our comprehensive approach to compliance training and management systems ensures our clients have the knowledge and tools necessary to meet regulatory requirements and industry standards. We are committed to helping our clients achieve success and maintain a culture of excellence in their operations.
We Care for each other, our members, and our society.
We Dare to discover and experiment, trying to be different and be fearless, and innovative.
We share our knowledge and experience, work together and continue to support our members.