NDIS Internal Audits
Internal Auditing for NDIS Providers
In this online course you will learn everything you need to know about performing internal audits in your organisation. There are two main reasons for learning how to do internal audits:
- You are passionate about improving business and ensuring quality of the service delivered both from a personal and professional perspective.
- Meeting compliance with the NDIS Standards and passing your external audits.
The course is made for beginners, and no prior knowledge is needed to take this course.
By enrolling in this course, you will get access to a number of free templates and materials such as our internal audit tool with auto generate reporting feature, sample audit program, audit plan, audit report and more!
The total course duration, including the reading of required materials, is approximately 6-8 hours.Enrol now only $499.00
Course Topics and Bonus Materials
- Internal audit fundamentals
- Internal audit key definitions and normative references
- Internal audit roles and responsibilities
- How to conduct an internal audit
- Auditor principles and behaviour
- How to write the audit report
- How to write audit non-conformities
- Audit sampling as per NDIS Standards
- How to use LMS TRG Audit Tool
- LMS TRG Audit tool
- LMS TRG audit findings guide
- NDIS Quality Indicator Guidelines
- NDIS Approved Quality Auditors Scheme Guidelines
- Sample opening meeting
- Sample audit program
- Sample audit plan
- Sample audit guide
Free Knowledge Test
Who is this course for?
What topics are covered by LMS TRG NDIS internal auditing course?
What are the benefits of LMS TRG Internal Auditing course?
Dose LMS TRG NDIS internal auditor course have any additional resources?
What is LMS TRG NDIS Internal audit checklist and compliance reporting tool?
Why must providers conduct Internal Audits?
Why is it important to carry out Internal audits?
How long does it take to complete NDIS audit ready course?
"the way the course is split in small sections is really good. Good resources and overall enjoyable."
"Very good, comprehensive, nicely structured course – really liked it."
"Just wanted to thank you, used your Iso internal audit training course, it helped me to save time and was high quality material and straight to the point."