NDIS INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
Start Your Online Self-Paced Course Today
Internal Auditor Training for NDIS Providers
In this online and self-paced course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about NDIS Internal Audit, but also how to perform an internal audit. There are two main reasons for learning how to do internal audits:
- Meeting compliance with the NDIS Standards and become ready for your certification or mid-term audit
- Improving business and ensuring quality of the service delivered both from a personal and professional perspective
With the completion of this course, you will learn how to plan and conduct NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Internal Audit and be ready for your Initial/Mid-Term audit
By enrolling in this course, you will access the course ready-to-use templates and materials such as internal audit tool with auto-generate reporting feature, sample audit program, audit plan, audit report and much more!
Complete the course at your own pace. The course is equivalent to 16 hours (two days of full-time study)
No prior experience in auditing and management systems is required
NDIS Internal Auditor Certificate
Standards in this course
- Management systems auditing guideline
- NDIS (quality indicators) guideline
- NDIS audit tool
- Sample NDIS internal audit report
- Sample audit program and plan
- Sample audit guide
- Participant's file audit checklist
- Participant/advocate interview guide
- Disability access self-audit checklist
- NDIS Quality Indicator Guidelines
- NDIS Approved Quality Auditors Scheme Guidelines
- Disability services OH&S compliance kit
- Risk-based thinking guideline
- Process approach guideline
- Quality management principles
- Risk management guideline
- Home care OH&S compliance kit
What You Will Learn
✅ Develop your skills to advance your career
✅ How to become ready for your NDIS certification or mid-term audit
✅ How to plan for your NDIS internal audit
✅ Auditor skills and behavior
✅ How to conduct an effective NDIS internal audit
✅ Evaluate compliance and nonconformity
✅ Evaluate the effectiveness of your NDIS management systems
✅ Write, review and provide feedback on NDIS management systems
✅ Audit sampling methods
✅ How to interview participants
✅ How to write an NDIS internal audit report
✅ How to identify the potential or existing audit nonconformity
✅ How to report and document audit non-conformance
- Internal audit fundamentals
- Internal audit definitions and normative references
- Internal audit roles and responsibilities
- How to conduct internal audit
- Auditor principles and behaviour
- How to write the audit report
- Audit non-conformities
- Audit sampling as per NDIS Standards
- How to use LMS TRG's Audit Tool
Course access 24/7 worldwide. You can start your training either with your phone, tablet, or laptop/computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
NDIS providers, directors, quality managers, compliance officers, admin personnel, practitioners, and social workers. It is also helping those interested in investing in their careers to become qualified NDIS lead auditors.
The course is made for beginners in quality management and internal auditing, and no prior knowledge is needed to take this course
Why is it important to carry out NDIS Internal audits?
There are many reasons to do internal audits. Some are:
- NDIS Division 2 – Governance and Operational Management of NDIS Quality indicators section 13(2)
- Internal Audit is the process of giving guarantees to interested parties such as the NDIS Commission or NDIS participants and their families relate to the integrity and functionality of the provider NDIS management systems
- Outlines the provider is following NDIS rules and requirements
- Internal audits form part of the continual improvement cycle
- Internal audits help to keep systems current and up to date
How to achive the NDIS Internal Auditor certificate?
What are the benefits of LMS TRG Internal Auditor course?
What topics are covered by LMS TRG NDIS internal auditing course?
Dose LMS TRG NDIS internal auditor course have any additional resources?
What is LMS TRG NDIS Internal audit checklist and compliance reporting tool?
Why must providers conduct Internal Audits?
"the way the course is split in small sections is really good. Good resources and overall enjoyable."
"Highly recommend courses from LMS TRG. Excellent course material with easy to understand templates and worksheets. The course contains very practical real world knowledge of audits without the added fluff. No time wastage on useless course material or unnecessary work. As a working professional it was easy for me to complete the course along side with work and gave me the insights needed to improve my work and helped me in upskilling. Great admin support with very quick response time. Will definitely come back for another course."
"Thank you the course was very informative and well layed out."
NDIS and Audit Resources
Who We Are
LMS TRG is an Exemplar Global Recognised Training Provider for courses in Management Systems Auditing. We come together from various specialist backgrounds to produce unique online learning experiences. Our team is composed of auditors, management systems consultants and providers, with over fifteen years of experience in delivering high-level quality training.
We were founded with the policy of being pioneers in fully online and smart training solutions.