PROBONO Australia has published LMS TRG’s article about the auditee's rights and responsibilities and how to get audit-ready.
Knowing your rights and responsibilities will help to improve the quality and effectiveness of the audit. In this article, we’ll be answering the 10 most frequently asked questions about the auditee’s rights and responsibilities. The below questions have been addressed in detail in this Article.
1. Can I select my approved quality auditor (AQA)?
2. Can I select my preferred auditor (i.e. person)?
3. What has to be prepared on the day of the audit?
4. Do I have to be present on the day of the audit?
5. Can I seek help/recommendation from my auditor?
6. What if I get an audit nonconformity?
7. How do I know if a nonconformity is a valid/legitimate nonconformity?
8. What if I disagree with a nonconformity?
9. What if my feedback was not addressed by the AQA?
10. Do I have to pay for the follow-up audit?
To read more about your rights and responsibilities and how to become NDIS Audit-Ready click here.
Being an auditee does not have to be stressful, but often is. Knowing your rights and responsibilities is an essential factor in helping you to overcome stress. To achieve such an outcome, you should learn about the NDIS audit, become familiar with the process, and learn how it works.
LMS TRG’s NDIS Internal Auditor training is an online self-paced course developed exclusively for NDIS providers. The intention of this course is to give essential knowledge and skills on performing internal audits to become ready for the NDIS audit.
LMS TRG is an Exemplar Global Recognised Training Provider for courses in Management Systems Auditing. We come together from various specialist backgrounds to produce unique online learning experiences. Our team is composed of auditors, management systems consultants and providers, with over fifteen years of experience in delivering high-level quality training. We were founded with the policy of being pioneers in fully online and smart training solutions. To learn more click here.
Our email content is full of value, void of hype, tailored to your interests whenever possible, never pushy, and always free.